Clean, Contemporary Design Dazzles in Hotel’s Reimagined Lobby, Ballroom, Meeting Spaces and Signature Restaurant, Santé.
The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City, the only luxury hotel in Arlington, Virginia, is proud to debut a multimillion-dollar redesign of many of its public spaces, including the lobby, ballroom, meeting spaces and Mediterranean-inspired restaurant, Santé. Concepted by interior design firm [Wilson Associates], the reimagined Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City draws design inspiration from its prime location in the greater Washington, D.C. region and exudes an incomparable level of comfort.
A Design That Is Distinctly D.C.
The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City was designed with native design touches throughout, creating a distinct aesthetic that cannot be replicated in any city other than the nation’s capital. Design aspects like the color palette, with its timeless blues and muted grays, pay homage to the Potomac River, while allusions to the local flora and fauna appear in meaningful design elements throughout the property.
Situated amidst a burgeoning retail and technology hub, stylish lighting and innovative art installations in the hotel make a subtle nod to some of the world’s largest retailers and corporations and their new home in National Landing. Furthermore, the military history of nearby Arlington National Cemetery and the Pentagon, coupled with the crisp and assertive style of the armed forces, comes to life through subtle details on the furniture and high-contrast black and whites, incorporated into the millwork, flooring, and expressive architectural embellishments.
Meetings Fit for a King… Or a President
With 17,000 square feet of ballrooms, meeting rooms and event spaces, The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City is poised to host a wide range of meeting types, complete with modern amenities and state-of-the-art technology systems.
Newly reimagined event spaces at the property include:
- The Grand Ballroom: divisible into three sections and paired with an elegant pre-function foyer, the hotel’s largest meeting space at 7,200 square feet is perfect for conferences and galas;
- The Diplomat Room: uniquely decorated with wooden craftmanship, this meeting space at 1,900 square feet can accommodate up to 200 guests;
- The Ambassador Room: featuring a striking marble fireplace amidst blue and silver hues, this meeting room at 1,564 square feet has vaulted ceilings, modern chandeliers and can accommodate 100 guests;
- The Plaza Ballroom: featuring silk and wood trim and modern chandeliers, this conference room offers 3,040 square feet for meetings.
- The Boardroom, Consulate, Attaché, Cabinet and Delegate: smaller but highly versatile meeting rooms that seat between six and 16 guests, these spaces are ideal for more intimate meetings and events and are each equipped with Crestron Video Conference Systems with 1080p video resolution, ultra-wide 150° diagonal field-of-view, built-in automatic digital zoom, 180° far-field audio microphone array and integrated Zoom capabilities.
Sip and Savor at Santé
Inspired by the flavors, colors, and character of the Mediterranean, Santé is the signature restaurant concept at The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City, providing a sophisticated yet approachable atmosphere that transports guests to the seaside. Accented with warm wood tones and a mélange of coastal blue hues, Santé boasts a welcoming bar, cozy fireside lounge, and spacious dining room; the restaurant is the perfect place to indulge in a handcrafted cocktail, and sip and savor in the moments made with friends new and old.
On the menu, guests can explore a variety of flavors and dishes, including vegan and vegetarian options. Santé is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as its exceptional Afternoon Tea experience, including homemade scones, tea sandwiches, and pastry delights served with a selection of luxury loose-leaf teas. For younger tea-goers, Santé offers child-friendly, bite-sized treats, hot chocolate, and a teddy bear to join them, and take home afterwards. For those looking for an intimate dining experience for their next event, Santé offers private dining options.
The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City
1250 S Hayes St
Arlington, VA 22202